Red Velvet Cake
Red Velvet Cake is a rich, moist, smooth, chocolatey mix that is deep red in colour. Its easy preparation makes for devine Cakes or Cupcakes. Perfect mix to make this valentines day for that special someone you love.
- 500g Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 135ml Water
- 2 Eggs
- 75ml Vegetable Oil
- Place All ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Beat on low speed for 1 minute
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of bowl as you go
- Place into a pre-greased cake tin and bake on 180 degrees for approximately 30-40 minutes or until cooked through
- Allow to cool before covering cake in the Pantry Man cream cheese fudge icing.
We have package the mix together for you. All you need to have is the eggs and the oil.